How to Unlock Motorola Moto G4 Play by Code
Unlock your Motorola Moto G4 Play to use with another sim card or Gsm network through a 100 % safe and secure method for unlocking. Just simply select your phone manufacturer as Motorola, select the network of your Motorola Moto G4 Play is locked to, enter phone model number and imei number.
To get your IMEI number press *#06# on your dial pad or look at the sticker behind the battery of your phone. your IMEI number may be 15 or 17 digits long but we need only first 15 digits of your IMEI number while placing your order.
After that click on unlock now button, review your order, fill other details and make payment. once you placed your order successfully we will email you the unlock code within specified average processing time. please note given processing time is average prcessing time, sometimes it may delay on weekends or if we try alternative database to get the code
Codes2unlock is a leading online site who specialize mobile phone unlocking service, we can unlock almost all major phones from different network service providers. having 3+ years of experience in the unlocking industry and we earn a great trust through our dedicated customer service and support. apart from the fast processing we also provide 100 % safe and secure method to unlock your mobile phones with lowest prices guaranteed.
Note: Please make sure your phone is not “Hard locked”, which generally occurs when incorrect code is inputted too many times previously. If your phone is brand new phone you didn't have to worry about that. However, if you are not sure of the phone’s history, please contact us first as there is absolutely no refunds if there are no enough attempts left to unlock your phone with an unlock code.
Motorola Moto G4 Play Unlocking Instructions
Once you get the unlock code from us, follow these steps
1. Insert the non accepted sim card and power on.
2. Your phone prompts to enter Unlock Code.
3. Enter the unlock code and press OK or Enter.
4. Your Motorola Moto G4 Play is now unlocked.
If one of theses messages appears:
("Contact Service Provider", "Tampert Alter", "Wait before enter special Code", "Contact Service")
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 30 min to 2 hours the message "Enter Special Code" will appear again.
Why unlock your Motorola Moto G4 Play with Codes2unlock.com
1. Easily switch between different SIM cards with the same phone.
2. The resell value of your Motorola Moto G4 Play will increases as it is available to more carriers.
3. While travelling abroad, use a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
4. Unlock your Motorola Moto G4 Play from the comfort of your own home.
5. No need to run any complicated software, or jailbreaking required.
6. There is no risk of damaging your Motorola Moto G4 Play by unlocking it.
7. No technical skills or experience is needed.
8. Your Motorola Moto G4 Play will be permanently unlocked, even after updates.
9. 100% guaranteed to unlock without void your warranty.