How to Unlock iPhone 5
Unlock iPhone 5 to use with other SIM card through a 100% safe and secure method of unlocking. Our service removes the network lock on your iPhone 5 so you can use it with other sim cards worldwide.
To get the unlock just simply select your phone manufacturer as iPhone, enter your iPhone model as iPhone 5, select the network of your iPhone 5 is locked to, and enter the IMEI number.
To get IMEI number press *#06# on your dial pad or alternatively navigate to the Settings > General > About screen on your iPhone - the IMEI number will be listed toward the bottom of the screen when you scroll down. Your IMEI number may be 15 or 17 digits long but we need only first 15 digits of your IMEI number while placing your order. After that click on unlock now button to check the price and availability of your unlock service and review the order details. Fill other details and make payment. Once you placed your order successfully we will email you the unlock confirmation after completion of the order.
If you are unsure about the locked network of your iPhone 5, please use our iPhone Network Check Service
If you suspect that your iPhone 5 is blocked / blacklisted (the phone has been reported as lost or stolen). please use our IMEI Blacklist Check Service to potentially avoid a lot of headaches further down the line.
We are a leading online site who specialize in providing mobile phone unlocking service, we can unlock almost all major phones from different network service providers. We have more than 4 years of experience in the unlocking industry and we earn a great trust through our dedicated customer service and support. Apart from the faster processing we also provide 100% safe and secure method to unlock your phone with lowest prices guaranteed.
Steps to Unlock iPhone 5
Once you get the unlock confirmation email from us, follow these steps
1. Install lastest version of iTunes.
2. Make sure lastest version of your iPhone updated by official iTunes.
3. Connect phone to iTunes with non accepted simcard.
4. Wait until iTunes detects your phone.
5. Now disconnect the phone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
6. Your iPhone 5 is now unlocked.
NOTE: This is the lifetime unlock solution for iPhone 5. The status of your IMEI number is registered as Unlocked in Apple database. Your iPhone 5 will always be unlocked even after latest firmwares updates.
Please note: One your iPhone 5 from Verizon or Sprint is unlocked, it will not be compatible with any carriers in USA. It will only work with the carriers outside the USA.
Why unlock iPhone 5
1. Easily switch between different SIM cards with the same phone.
2. The resell value of your iPhone 5 will increases as it is available to more carriers.
3. While travelling abroad, use a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
4. No need to run any complicated software, or jailbreaking required.
5. Unlock your iPhone 5 from the comfort of your own home.
6. There is no risk of damaging your iPhone 5 by unlocking it.
7. No technical skills or experience is needed.
8. Your iPhone 5 will be permanently unlocked, even after updates.
9. 100% guaranteed to unlock without void your warranty.