How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra safe, fast, secure and enjoy the freedom to use any GSM SIM card. Our unlocking process is so easy that you can do it from anywhere withput any cable or software. There is no risk to damage your device or void your warranty.
1. Select the locked network and country of your phone to check the price and estimated for your unlock.
2. Provide the first 15 digits of your IMEI number. To get the IMEI number type *#06# on your device.
3. Enter your name and a valid email to receive the unlock. You will receive a confirmation email when we received your payment.
4. Once your order is completed we will send you an email with your unlock details.
5. Follow the instructions provided for your phone model and it will be unlocked.
Please read before placing your order to unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
1. Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is SIM locked, To check try to insert a sim card from different GSM carrier and wait for an unlocking message. If it doesn't show any unlocking message and working with another SIM card then it is not SIM locked.
2. Make sure that your phone is not reported as stolen or hardlocked.
3. Make sure your phone not Hard Locked.
4. Be sure to provide us the correct IMEI number.
5. Be sure to provide the correct locked network. Do not provide any similar network or the network you wish to use.
If you place your order without fulfilling above requirements, we are unable to provide a refund.
Instructions To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
For Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra from any network except T-Mobile/MetroPCS USA
If your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is from any gsm network except T-Mobile/MetroPCS USA then you will get a code to unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Once you get the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra unlock code on your email, follow the steps below
1. Insert a non accepted GSM SIM card and power on your phone.
2. Your phone will prompt for "SIM Network Unlock Pin" or "Enter Unlock Code".
3. Enter the Unlock Code provided by us.
4. Your phone is now unlocked.
For Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra from T-Mobile/MetroPCS USA
If your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is from T-Mobile/MetroPCS USA then you will get device unlock app service to unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Once you get the unlock confirmation for Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra unlock on your email, follow the steps below
1. Connect with a wi-fi and power on the phone with a non-accepted sim card.
2. Locate and open the T-Mobile/MetroPCS device unlock app.
3. Select and press the permanent unlock option.
4. Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is now unlocked.
Please Note: Please make sure you have an active data connection and your phone having original stock ROM. Also, check that your device is running on latest version of Firmware.
By using these instructions you can also unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 or unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
If you have any issue unlocking your phone, please contact our support team